Jan 1, 2012

Poetic Collaboration - Day 10


Thus ends our poetic collaboration project. Or at least the first phase of it. 

While the process has been a lot less collaborative than I imagined or wished, it has gotten me out shooting almost every day for the past ten. I've been mostly successful in being Zen about it, focusing on the now and letting go of expectations about the result. Now that it's finished and I've made rough prints of my favorites, it feels good to say that I'm happy with a lot of what I've shot. Most importantly, it was the process of simply getting out and making new work that felt the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps I should be removed from the occasion, reversed oracle, late snow. Now goes only your body
close into words. Where language is carried across the field, and ritual itself transforms your shadow.